Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3729.687 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 76% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 120,583,458 (32,331 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)