Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4063.037 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 93% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 127,771,083 (31,447 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)