Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 3615.579 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 69% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,973,957 (18,247 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)