Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4215.536 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 102% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 127,504,995 (30,246 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (about 2 hours ago)