Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 575.230 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,003,879 (руб 93,882) in Ul'yanovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)