Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.317 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 120% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 139,180,997 (₩4,055,757) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)