Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 555.623 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 71,687,928 (₨129,023) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £430 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)