Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 578.964 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 69,298,351 (₨119,694) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Zagreb costs 14 kn (about 1 hour ago)