Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.572 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,198,509 (₨113,586) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (39 minutes ago)