Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.022 IRR / MNT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,683,916 (4,541,557 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)