Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.222 IRR / MNT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,821,016 (3,465,550 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)