Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.595 IRR / MNT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 21% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,399,575 (5,024,043 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)