Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 475.628 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 35% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 31,749,977 (₨66,754) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)