Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 551.664 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,520,276 (₨102,454) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)