Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 991.898 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 75,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 66,103,292 (66,643 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)