Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 957.930 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,438,053 (56,829 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)