Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10585.241 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,471,921 (R$ 5,713) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)