Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 10746.749 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 92,101,442 (R$ 8,570) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,800 (about 2 hours ago)