Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10468.205 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,996,684 (R$ 4,681) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (25 minutes ago)