Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 348.248 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 32% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,082,579 (¥129,455) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (36 minutes ago)