Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 386.783 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 31% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 50,691,780 (¥131,060) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)