Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 312.934 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 36% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,025,154 (¥131,098) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 80,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)