Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.844 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 75,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 68,597,665 (37,193,001 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)