Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.510 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 16% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,991,998 (38,409,406 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)