Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1859.542 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 50,486,196 (Mex$ 27,150) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)