Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Turmero have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3223.122 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,350,193 (Bs 13,139) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antipolo costs Php185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)