Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Turmero have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.602 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 75% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 127,098,153 (Bs 211,300,679) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)