Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Turmero have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3245.178 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,353,684 (Bs 13,051) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (42 minutes ago)