Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 38817.332 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 99% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 138,903,357 (€3,578) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (35 minutes ago)