Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9605.588 IRR / TMT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 76% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 120,513,612 (12,546 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (26 minutes ago)