Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.844 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,345,333 (539,690 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (26 minutes ago)