Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.797 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,178,787 (400,585 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)