Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.643 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,326,174 (COL$5,349,032) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)