Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.889 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 61,823,902 (COL$5,200,300) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,354 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 500 zł (44 minutes ago)