Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.184 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,298,300 (COL$5,711,403) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Prague costs 700 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)