Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.020 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,765,951 (COL$4,334,577) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)