Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 13763.973 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 30% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 51,848,204 (3,767 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)