Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16354.637 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 66,513,926 (4,067 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €14 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kochi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)