Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 15480.623 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 18% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,144,158 (3,498 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)