Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.842 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 50,429,050 (COL$4,651,319) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (29 minutes ago)