Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.152 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 31,594,188 (COL$2,832,979) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (40 minutes ago)