Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 605.024 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 62,536,057 (руб 103,361) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)