Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 666.008 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,101,975 (Php115,767) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)