Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 390.374 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 150,590,570 (¥385,759) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)