Cost of living comparison between Tsu, Japan and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 282.090 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 84% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 90,000,827 (¥319,051) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)