Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.828 IRR / CDF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 169% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 187,259,185 (6,979,863 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)