Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.702 IRR / CDF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 179% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 192,211,835 (8,466,915 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)