Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.141 IRR / CDF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 186% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 199,422,939 (7,347,531 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (39 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (about 1 hour ago)