Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4099.811 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 168% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 198,242,404 (kr 48,354) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (29 minutes ago)