Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4639.439 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 201% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 221,796,211 (kr 47,807) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)