Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3812.024 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 174% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 160,728,984 (kr 42,164) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)