Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3839.089 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 177% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 108,106,128 (kr 28,159) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)