Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3873.625 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 169% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 131,136,253 (kr 33,854) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 500 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (42 minutes ago)