Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4279.867 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 194% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 216,346,047 (kr 50,550) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)