Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 24052.519 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,526,436 (C$2,600) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)