Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 32779.223 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 69% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 123,257,476 (C$3,760) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)