Cost of living comparison between Trois-Rivières, Canada and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 24145.248 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,265,146 (C$1,999) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)