Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 28805.515 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 112,616,508 (C$3,910) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)