Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 24394.913 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,910,118 (C$3,850) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)