Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 49519.836 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 45% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 102,440,535 (€2,069) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)