Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 34409.822 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,943,129 (€1,626) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)