Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 25763.803 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 52% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,949,781 (3,647 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 61,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (about 1 hour ago)