Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 27971.739 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 62% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,977,509 (3,932 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (28 minutes ago)