Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 22670.305 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 47% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,278,504 (2,527 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)