Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.737 IRR / LBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 59% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 101,218,092 (4,656,410 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)