Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.233 IRR / LBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 109% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 145,181,716 (5,142,351 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (about 2 hours ago)