Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.619 IRR / LBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 79% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 128,957,167 (5,238,072 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (22 minutes ago)