Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.907 IRR / LBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 99% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 130,621,361 (4,680,599 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨700,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)