Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.556 IRR / LBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 58% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 92,441,745 (4,288,476 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)