Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.357 IRR / LBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 71% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,746,341 (3,125,251 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)