Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 33570.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,389,411 (2,365 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)