Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 36609.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,872,221 (1,909 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (33 minutes ago)