Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4765.535 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 32% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,949,133 ($b9,852) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)