Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 34409.822 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,338,113 (€2,131) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)