Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 34651.621 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 7% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,269,187 (€1,508) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)