Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 33963.516 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 6% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,914,706 (€1,823) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)