Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 299.845 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 91% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 131,390,928 (¥438,197) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)