Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 390.164 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 104% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 148,033,693 (¥379,414) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)