Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 11449.883 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,434,931 (7,374 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)