Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,563 prices entered by 1,176 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 27209.065 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 92% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 143,972,313 (C$5,291) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $169 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kochi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (about 3 hours ago)