Cost of living in Tol'yatti, Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 559.034 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tol'yatti (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 51,406,984 (руб 91,957) in Tol'yatti.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)