Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,379 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 329.778 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 158% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 194,190,484 (¥588,853) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)