Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.627 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 151% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 182,147,389 (¥578,931) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)