Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 300.503 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 92,033,199 (¥306,264) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (43 minutes ago)