Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.046 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,258,192 (¥305,631) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)