Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 386.783 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,840,226 (¥232,276) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)