Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.190 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,081,485 (¥277,162) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (about 2 hours ago)