Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.472 IRR / MGA *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 29% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,830,491 (5,999,718 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)