Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 621.438 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 65,974,135 (₨106,164) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)