Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 634.039 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,533,206 (₨100,204) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)