Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2484.291 IRR / MDL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,707,007 (25,241 Leu) in Tiraspol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)