Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2180.376 IRR / MDL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 4% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 61,944,134 (28,410 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)