Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7606.232 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 22% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 30,350,111 (3,990 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)