Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1507.732 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 30,826,155 (Mex$ 20,445) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)