Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4708.250 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 14% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,434,993 (元9,438) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (21 minutes ago)