Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4710.224 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 14% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,742,297 (元11,834) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)