Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4937.255 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 20% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,310,018 (元18,089) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥9 (20 minutes ago)