Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.924 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 35% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,748,128 (₨92,768) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)