Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 476.586 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 38% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 30,472,471 (₨63,939) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)