Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.932 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 35% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,627,125 (₨88,558) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨85 (about 1 hour ago)